Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community for Global Agenda - Europe

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT CONQUEST ITEMS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

IMPORTANT CONQUEST ITEMS Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT CONQUEST ITEMS   IMPORTANT CONQUEST ITEMS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:27 am

HEllo all you wondewrful medics out there.

Im sure you all know but I thought I would give you some hints of epics and conquest items we will need for ava

the most important conquest item is going to be the oethbraker boost. This is a devistating boost for on point. I would also recomend the combat jet pack to allow you to fly and heal. This will give you alot more survivability and really piss of the AOe assualts...last night i was getting really frustrated lol.

The main ava off hands we use are as follows and in time i would love you all to have epiced and moded versions of these.

Protection Wave
Healing Grenade
Frenzy Wave
Neutralizing wave
Power Virus grenade
Pain Gun
It may be worth one person in each sf getting the multi heal beam gun but do that in time (if you want to do this let your sf leader know so he can sort it out)
Back to top Go down
https://osiris.forumotion.net
elyiane

IMPORTANT CONQUEST ITEMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT CONQUEST ITEMS   IMPORTANT CONQUEST ITEMS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:47 am

I forgot to mention that 1 medic in each group should have triage wave too.
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT CONQUEST ITEMS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cybernetic Mainframe :: Agent Data Link :: Medic Profile-
Jump to: