Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community for Global Agenda - Europe

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Bendover

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bendover

Application: Bendover Empty
PostSubject: Application: Bendover   Application: Bendover I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:17 pm

Hello, my in-game name is bendover Laughing. I am 16 years old. I have all classes above level 30 with my robo at level 50, assault at 41, recon at 33, and medic at level 33. I started in END and grew in ranks and became a Officer but decided to leave due to the agency wasn't up to par for a good AvA agency. I then joined HexNation and became a Officer like before but there isn't a regular game of AvA and is a bit too laid back. Now I'm here. As of my classes i play Robo mainly but I believe i'm good at a assault but due to nothing on him at the momment that character won't be that useful. I also manage the globalagendablog even though I'm not doing a great job with it. I'm also good at graphic design so i could get you a logo Very Happy I can also take orders and will listen and actually do what you need!!!

Epic Devices: Rumbleblaster, Focused Repair Arm, Personal Turret, Force Wall
Robo modifications: All Rare but going epic. BTW not all classes have rare but will be added if needed.
Conquest Item: Personal Vandal
Crafting Skill: 203 Armor modifications skill, 109 Weapon modifivations skill
Mic: Yes and working
Timezone: UK GMT, Usually play everyday for 2 hours+

I would like to join because i'm looking for a good agency who plays ava on a regular basis, also that can work together as a team.
Back to top Go down
elyiane

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bendover   Application: Bendover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:58 am

hey there bend over (lol)

thansk for your application, we are currently closed on recruitment but you have presented a very nice application. let me talk it through with the officers and we will see what we can do.

A few questions first.

Obviously we are very busy in ava at the moment and competition is high to form strike forces.

Would you mind not being picked for every evening?

What would you say the target priorities are in ava?

What would you expect from us.
Back to top Go down
bendover

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bendover   Application: Bendover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:52 am

elyiane wrote:
hey there bend over (lol)

thansk for your application, we are currently closed on recruitment but you have presented a very nice application. let me talk it through with the officers and we will see what we can do.

A few questions first.

Obviously we are very busy in ava at the moment and competition is high to form strike forces.

Would you mind not being picked for every evening?

What would you say the target priorities are in ava?

What would you expect from us.

Yeh i wouldn't mind first thing, since i'll need to prove myself.

I would say the target priorities go, beacon carrier, depolyables, medic, assault, robotic then recon (Not sure if it's correct)

I expect you to work as a team.
Back to top Go down
elyiane

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bendover   Application: Bendover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:01 am

we unless your a becon carrier i would rather your priorities be

deloyables / medics / robos / recons / assaults

How much ava experience to do you and what are your next merc and conquest purchases. what off hands do you regularly use and what spec do you prefer
Back to top Go down
bendover

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bendover   Application: Bendover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:08 am

elyiane wrote:
we unless your a becon carrier i would rather your priorities be

deloyables / medics / robos / recons / assaults

How much ava experience to do you and what are your next merc and conquest purchases. what off hands do you regularly use and what spec do you prefer

Well i'm a beta tester and allways try and play ava whenever i can. My next conquest purchase might be the flame turret or the focus target, my merc purchase might be the medic station, lockdown drone or a hornet.

My off hands are normally Personal Turret, Force Wall, hornet or lockdown and a personal vandal
Back to top Go down
elyiane

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bendover   Application: Bendover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:35 am

ok great stuff.

I will get back to you this evening when I finsih work. if you /w me in game and we will do some merc together before ava start and see how you perform. /w when I get online.

It will be around 5.30 gmt.

/ely
Back to top Go down
bendover

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bendover   Application: Bendover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:43 am

elyiane wrote:
ok great stuff.

I will get back to you this evening when I finsih work. if you /w me in game and we will do some merc together before ava start and see how you perform. /w when I get online.

It will be around 5.30 gmt.

/ely

Just got a merc Medic Station in PvP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elyiane

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bendover   Application: Bendover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:53 am

right well we will go double robo and see how you do compared wiuth my alt.

/w me at 5.50

/ely
Back to top Go down
elyiane

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bendover   Application: Bendover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:59 am

your spec looks a little bit odd im assuming this is a merc spec not your ava spec. could you talk me through what you spec in ava and why you spec like this in merc
Back to top Go down
bendover

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bendover   Application: Bendover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:05 am

elyiane wrote:
your spec looks a little bit odd im assuming this is a merc spec not your ava spec. could you talk me through what you spec in ava and why you spec like this in merc

My ava spec would be norm a scatter shotgun rather than a rumble blaster, a PT, a hornet and a force wall.

The merc spec is a bit experimental i chose the rumble blaster since the damage but can be hard to shoot on target. I chose the PT since good damage. I chose the forcewall to stop assaults taking down the shield from far away but prob a medic station will work well. I chose the lockdown drone to help me take down recons.
Back to top Go down
bendover

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bendover   Application: Bendover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Sorry but I've changed my mind i'm staying with hexnation
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bendover   Application: Bendover I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:43 am

See you on the EU map.

Zulsherz
Back to top Go down
https://osiris.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Bendover   Application: Bendover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Bendover
Page 1 of 1