Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community for Global Agenda - Europe

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

App : Afedorchak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Afedorchak

App : Afedorchak Empty
PostSubject: App : Afedorchak   App : Afedorchak I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:35 am

Info about self, Time zone.

I am 14 and mature, I live in Maryland, USA.

I'm very active. Since school just got out i will be on for around 7 hours a day.

Info about classes, Primary used.

I have a level 31 robo, 22 medic, 17 assault, and 7 recon.

Right now I am going to level my robo to 50 and he is what I use the most.

Why do you want to join?

I am in lineark right now and there seems to be alot of idiots in it that cling onto Mcmanly, I wish to join a agency that most always has room for AvA and has a mature group of players involved. OSIRIS just seems to be the better choice.
Back to top Go down
elyiane

PostSubject: Re: App : Afedorchak   App : Afedorchak I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:55 am

Thanks for your app.

Can yhou please go into more detail regarding why you want to move from Lineark to us and discuss what you can bring to our team.
Back to top Go down
Afedorchak

PostSubject: Lineark-Osiris   App : Afedorchak I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:59 am

Lineark seems to have a lot of restrictions as to who we can attack and whatnot, I want to be in an agency that doesn't have restrictions without good reason. Also I feel like I can offer more to OSIRIS seeing as Lineark has alot of Robos. As to what I can offer to OSIRIS, the one main advantage I have is that I am on mostly all the time, school gets out tuesday and I wont be busy with the gym untill a good one or two weeks. I will be able to play 7+ hours a day. As a robo I can be a good beacon runner and eventually and really good help to AVA. I say eventually because I am only level 32 at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Afedorchak

PostSubject: Lineark-Osiris   App : Afedorchak I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:38 pm

I cancel my request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App : Afedorchak   App : Afedorchak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App : Afedorchak
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Agency :: Recruitment-
Jump to: