Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community for Global Agenda - Europe

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply ; namelak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
namelak

namelak

Apply ;  namelak Empty
PostSubject: Apply ; namelak   Apply ;  namelak I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:51 am

Hello

I hereby want to apply to Osiris. I've come to know this agency through ingame spam from Zulsherz 8p
After looking up this site through google and reading rules and agency info, i've decided to give it a try.
I'm a 37 year old ,male ,European player (the Netherlands) wich has the GMT+1 timezone.

Ingame i have the following characters ;

Robo 39, Assault 30, Medic 28 and a Recon 10 wich i obviously don't like that much.
My Assault has full epic padded and the medic has full epic +healing upgrades, the rest is decked out in greens.
I have no favorite class persee, allthough i've played my robo the most.

Mostly i do PvE still, did some AvA with the first agency i was in (BkB) liked that.
But Merc-missions hasn't been my thing sofar. I'm a teamplayer and those pvp PuG games frustrate me more then it let's me have fun.
My system has Vent/Mumble/TS installed and i'm using a logitec G35 headset.
Hoping to find an european based Agency to free me of the horrible world of PuG's Laughing
If any other info is needed just let me know.

namelak out.
Back to top Go down
Asmotheus

Asmotheus

Apply ;  namelak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply ; namelak   Apply ;  namelak I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:19 am

Hi, and welcome, as by now we already invited you ingame, thanks for making an effort for the recruitment part, its a good insight about you //class and background knowledge, and i hope the agency choice is a good move.

Accepted.

Asmo - Forum needs more like you !
Back to top Go down

Apply ; namelak
Page 1 of 1