Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Community for Global Agenda - Europe

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Piper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piper

Application: Piper Empty
PostSubject: Application: Piper   Application: Piper I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Info About your self, importaintly what Time Zone you Follow E.G. EU, USA ect
Currently I am in Central Time Zone in the US. I am 19 and have been going to the University of Denver, but as of now am on summer break so I'm back in Chicago.

I play many different games, but shooters have always been my favorite, including Socom Online, Call of Duty, and UT 2004. I typically join teams with players who are active and know what they are doing, I've had a lot of experience with leading groups as well.

Info About your Classes, Also Which one of them you use Dominately
Right now I am a lvl 30 assault. I have quickly adapted to the game and have read up a lot on AvA so I want a great agency to work with. I also want to play a robotics but I want to raise my assault character, especially with the new weapon and armor upgrades now in play.

Info Why you Would Like to Join.
I am currently in an agency that does not do AvA, and I really want a better group of players that know how to play the game and work together. I have a mic and am actively on. I hope to be lvl 50 by the end of the month as well.

Thanks for letting me apply, and if you have any other questions just let me know!

Piper
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Application: Piper Empty
PostSubject: Accepted   Application: Piper I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Thankyou for your appliaction,please could you whisper Elyiane or Asgeir in game for an invite.
Could you alos ensure you read up on our Strikeforce Guidelines and signup to the latest available.
Back to top Go down
https://osiris.forumotion.net

Application: Piper
Page 1 of 1